Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate vs. Diana

From: Don <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:21:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate vs. Diana
To: armajiro@ccsi.com (Arumajiro Services)
Cc: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net

At 4:04 AM -0700 9-15-97, Arumajiro Services wrote:
>In article <l03110705b0428c1be0da@[169.132.209.212]>,
>Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net> wrote:
>
>>Did you know that when she took her sons to see AIDS patients that this
>>paragon of virtue told her sons the people had cancer...not AIDS? What do
>>you think about that?
>
>Is this true?!  I kind of doubt it.  How old were her sons at the
>time?  Maybe they were very young?

It's REALLY true. During one of the tributes to her life, I heard the words
directly from her mouth, on screen. Needless to say, my wife and I were
absolutely flabbergasted that would admit to this, and she did it
completely without shame. She just threw in that little tidbit after she
was bragging to an interviewer that she had taken her kids to visit AIDS
patients. As to their ages at the time, that I can't say. Does it matter?

- Don