Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Morning Fog (was: The Ninth Wave - the best!)

From: mcolville@nospam.net (Matthew M. Colville)
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 1997 00:06:52 -0700
Subject: Re: The Morning Fog (was: The Ninth Wave - the best!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@ncren.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <19970911192401.PAA19126@ladder02.news.aol.com>,
saryfaery@aol.com (SaryFaery) wrote:

> >In Morning Fog she has been rescued.
> >

> I always wondered about that........... was she rescued? or was it a dream
> and illusion of the fog on the water?  heh heh, i guess i like the dark
> side of things, but I never was sure if the rescue was real........

   I never really saw any connection between The Morning Fog and the rest
of the album, much less the second half of the album.  I always presumed it
was just a good song to end the album with.

   It is, BTW, one of my favorites from HoL

--
Matthew M. Colville            mcolville@earthlink.net
Diplomat/Sage/Dunedain     Unaligned Monk Philsopher