Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Ho! Ho! Ho! a couple months early.

From: <gearnoise@vnet.IBM.COM>
Date: 16 Sep 1997 10:45:41 EDT
Subject: Ho! Ho! Ho! a couple months early.
To: <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Alright,
  I was going to wait until December to make my 2nd annual Christmas
offer of a tape copy from the "Shruberries" bootleg CD, which contains
most of the Cathy Demos (26 songs, I believe, though I don't have it in
front of me at the moment).  But all this acid, organic or or in-, has
prompted me to bring out the pepto-bismo a little early.

I'll do about 10 copies, on 74 minute tapes if I can still find some.
The demos are actually about 68-69 minutes, so I filled up the tape last
year with the "real" Handsome Cabin Boy and Lord Of The Reedy River.

E-mail me if interested.
Cost? Same as last year: Free.  No, don't send me a blank tape.
And once again, the disclaimer: The tape copy is no better than the
original material, which was recorded by a young girl at her piano with
a not-too-great tape recorder.  Lyrics e-mailed separately, same price.

P.S., make sure your e-mail doesn't look like a piece of spam.

Neal Mulvenna   IBM Global Services, CLT, NC           __/__/T_ -- -
internet: gearnoise@vnet.ibm.com                      / /\ </\ \ --
CLT (704) 594-3546 Tuscaloosa (205) 507-3553..........\__/..\__/.......