Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry and Heather Russel

From: Rolf.Peukert@theoinf.tu-ilmenau.de (Rolf Peukert)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 97 12:53:38 +0200
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry and Heather Russel
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Tina and Paolo wrote:
> Sorry,
> have we joined the wrong newsgroup?
[...]
> > Da: Heather Russell <hrussell@bellsouth.net>
> > A: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>
> > Oggetto: Re: Jane Siberry and Heather Russell

yes, Heather, how dare you writing about _music_
here in <uk.current-affairs.princess-diana>!

:-))
but seriously, I'm glad here is some talk about other artists.
Without this group I never would have discovered Happy Rhodes,
Jane Siberry, and, most recently, Rasputina.
I think it's perfectly OK to discuss similar music. (as long
as Kate's tight working schedule leaves us time to do so :-)

ciao,
Rolf