Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: WOW!

From: len bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 20:34:38 -0500
Subject: RE: WOW!
To: michael@kahle.net
CC: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Michael writes:

>Hello!

>I have finally made it here!!!  My name is Michael and I'm a total Kate nut!!!
>I am so glad I found this newsgroup!

Glad you made it!  Nice group and lots of good discussion!

>Question:
>Are there any guitar players on the group?  Piano?  I play both and am always
>looking for tab or sheet music.  Pref. Tab for guitar as I have only been
>playing for 1 1/2 years.  (Easier that way)

We got both kinds here.  There are some very serious, talented, fun and
knowledgeable musicians here.  Check out Bryan Dongray's MIDI rendtions
of Kate's tunes.  Also, some members contributed to the kate covered
CD.

>Are there any Happy Rhodes fans here?

Dude, you hit the jackpot on that one.

>Michael

>P.S.- Sorry I rambled on!  I'm just so excited!!!

Great!  Hope to see some posts on the music!

Tell us about yourself? Where are you from?  Where are you at?

len bullard
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~cbullard