Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Separating LH/R.M.G

From: Heather Russell <hrussell@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 19:38:55 -0400
Subject: Re: Separating LH/R.M.G
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

>I've heard this before, but is there any evidence, empirical or
>otherwise, to actually SUPPORT the argument that R.M.G is an important
>source of new philocanines?  And if so, does that mean it will continue
>to be a valuable resource?

Um, I found out about love hounds *only* by reading rec.music.gaffa, and
I'm sure I'm not the only one.  In fact, most of the lists I read now I
originally discovered through the usenet.

Because this is a moderated list and usenet group, there has hardly been
any spam postings or postings from unsubscribed people - in fact, it was
quite difficult for me to even find out how to subscribe in the first
place.  Other lists I subscribe to have much more spam.

Anyhoo, for my $.02, there are better solutions than splitting the
usenet group off from the mailing list.

Heather
--
| Heather Russell                   |

My new CD "Just in Time" will be released in October...