Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: This Woman's Work

From: cc124@aol.com (CC124)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 11:20:10 -0400
Subject: Re: This Woman's Work
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

>Of all the HoL releases, I prefer the Japanese box set version.  It's got
>less hiss than the UK version, but it's less "sterile" sounding than the
>remaster.  All things considered, I'm *really* looking forward to next
>month's vinyl version.

Hello love-hounds,

A couple people have mentioned about a vinyl version coming out next
month.  Is this for certain?
I prefer the HoL remastered CD to any other.  I would like to hear all of
Kate's CD's remastered as is HoL.
As far as TKI CD, has anyone compared the Japanese CD to say EMI Manhatan
or the UK version?

Colleen....xxx