Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Dedicating a KB song to Diana

From: faerymouse@aol.com (Faerymouse)
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 02:54:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Dedicating a KB song to Diana
To: <rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
SnewsLanguage: English

>I have been shocked and saddened by the death of Diana like so many
>people. I am trying to think which Kate Bush song best sums up either
>the spirit of Diana, or how I felt about her death. I keep coming back
>to Dali on the bootlegs. I think it's the piano, which to me sounds so
>melancholy yet hopeful at the same time. It's such a sad, sad melondy
>and song. I would be interested to hear which KB song is appropriate for
>Diana in the eyes of other gaffanatics.

i think they should have played "Oh England My Lionheart" for
her...beautiful beautiful song...and how appropriate.

~Siobhan~
* http://members.aol.com/Faerymouse/myworld.html *
      Member of the ~ SGC ~
* announcer: "it's so important to make your dreams of happiness come true."
   crow: "and remember, when you touch yourself, the saints cry. goodnight!" *