Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Elton John

From: Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 17:49:11 -0700
Subject: Re: Elton John
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

At 5:34 PM -0700 9-11-97, Del Allan wrote:
>I agree, bad mouthing other performers because they are not Kate, is bad
>mouthing Kate.

Huh? While I think it's pretty ridiculous to badmouth a performer because
it's not Kate, I don't think that really happens around here. I doubt that
any of us have NO non-Kate records. We all like non-Kate artists. For some
of us (including me), Kate isn't even our favorite artist. Some of us think
Elton John, including me, find EJ particularily unsatisfying as an artist.

> It shows a considerable lack of character.

Let's not go overboard, okay, Del?

> I'm particulary enraged at the
>Kate fan that made the ludicrous comparison of kate and Di.

Enraged?

Calm down and post when you're in a more reasonable state of mind. It's not
that big of a deal.

- Don