Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK

From: "William Wisner" <wisner@gryphon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 21:59:27 +0200
Subject: Re: MisK
To: "Richard Bensam" <rabensam@earthlink.net>, <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>

> Agreed.  But still, from various posts it seems that the service on the
> r.m.g. side has left something to be desired lately.  Bill, is there
> anything that can be done to make r.m.g. more reliable?

The service (I assume this term means speed of sending messages out) on
rec.music.gaffa is exactly equivalent to that on Love-Hounds, to the best
of my knowledge.  That is to say, from where I sit, messages get sent to
both simultaneously.  Any delays in processing a message affect both feeds.
 Perhaps the newsgroup readers just complain more.

Wisner.