Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK

From: "William Wisner" <wisner@gryphon.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 10:13:21 +0200
Subject: Re: MisK
To: <Love-Hounds@gryphon.com>

> Wow! I just received 6 digest in one hit. Is there something strange
> going on with the list server.

No, there is something going on with the moderator.

> P.S. Why do we suddenly have so much spam? Is there anyway to cull the
> crap out?

Based upon the fact that Love-Hounds has been entirely spam-free for quite
a long time now, one might reasonably assume that there is, indeed, a "way
to cull the crap out" and that the recent aberration was precisely that.
One would be correct.

Also: someone recently suggested divorcing Love-Hounds from
rec.music.gaffa.  I am willing to consider this.  Comments?

Wisner.