Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #230

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 01:43:19 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: love-hounds-digest Digest V13 #230
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Why do I keep getting "multiple part MIME messages"?  Almost all of the
Digests I get lately are sent this way and I won't download them because I
don't dare risk getting a virus.  So what's going on?  Is there a way to
avoid it?  Shall I unsubscribe to the digest version and subscribe to the
bounce mail?  Does that help?  Is there someone out there who can help me?
 Should I just download the file to a floppy so I don't risk corrupting my
hard-drive?  This is just very frustrating, as I've missed weeks of
Love-Hounds digests.

~~~Samantha