Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Just Me! :)

From: Amie Jones <imhere@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 1997 08:50:53 -0700
Subject: Just Me! :)
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hi.. I am just crusing through the FAQ to rec.music.gaffa and found it
quite informative and amusing.. so.. there.. I said it!

I ran a search on Kate Bush.. that is how I found you.. I am 28 and have
loved Kate since High School ... When my friends said I should have been
listening to Duran Duran.. :)  Haa Haa... Duran Duran... and they are
still trying to get Girls On Film.. HEE HEE

Well anyway...... If you feel like sending me something kewl.. (you know
a wav of Wuthering Hieghts or somthing) feel free.. :)

Ok... Thank you for the info page...
some people do read them..

Amie Jones
Ventura, California