Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Breaking Glass ( starring Hazel o Connor ) and Kate Bush ?

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 1997 17:50:00 +0100
Subject: RE: Breaking Glass ( starring Hazel o Connor ) and Kate Bush ?
To: "love-hounds@gryphon.com" <love-hounds@gryphon.com>, "R.EISERMANN@LINK-M.de" <R.EISERMANN@LINK-M.de>

>some days ago I remembered Breaking Glass My question is if there is some
relation to Kate Bush ?

Must admit I've never seen any connection there.The "Kate" of Breaking
Glass has to fight to get any record company interest/funding (unlike
our Kate) and, ultimately, loses the power battle (again, unlike Kate).
Brilliant film though, and the issues of at least trying to fight for
artistic control do have a Kate resonance.

Mike