Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

please note

From: seaweb@ix.netcom.com
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 1997 20:24:56 +0000
Subject: please note
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I thought I would share this conversation with all here at the
newsgroup. Are any of you up for an e-mail campaign?

Subject: Britannica Online (Kate Bush)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 97 14:00:45
From: Lars Mahinske <lmahinsk@eb.com>
To: seaweb <seaweb@ix.netcom.com>

Dear reader:

Please excuse our unseemly delay in responding to your remarks
concerning Kate Bush. A heavy workload prevented a quicker reply.

We regret any inconvenience due to the omission of information on this
noted singer of popular music. We have suggested to the editors that
they consider adding an entry on Ms. Bush at some future date.

Sincerely,

Lars Mahinske
Editorial Division