Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

used KaTe

From: kerry white <zzkwhite@ktwu.wuacc.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 20:26:21 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: used KaTe
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

  Hi, On vacation in another state I checked out a used CD store.  I found
a UK 45 of Sat in your Lap b/w Lord of the Reedy River for $10 and a
Hounds of Love that was supposed to be b/w Burning Bridge but was an EMI
America promo b/w the extended HoL also for $10.  I found a 12" picture
disc of Rubberband Girl for $3!!! and then a cd single of Sensual World
for $2!!!  The store guy said they were marking all the KaTe stuff down as
"she's no longer popular"!!!!!!!  What mixed feelings!!! No No all KaTe's
stuff must be cherished  vs. I want it all and cheap is better.  Still
stunned...

                                   KrW
                  "I think we're ALL Bozos on this bus!"