Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart

From: Del Allan <bk550@freenet.toronto.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 07:39:02 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Lionheart
To: Ralph Eisermann <R.EISERMANN@LINK-M.de>
cc: odysseus@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca, love-hounds@gryphon.com

> What do the love-hounds think about this matter who bought TKI in 78 ?

I bought TKI when it was first released.  I loved Kate's voice then, but
the song lyrics, not *so* much the voice, are what really hooked me.  The
follow-up album was just as brilliant to me then, mainly because I
love(d) Oh England...  and Don't Put Your Foot...

I've never been disappointed with one of Kate's releases.

Peace,

D.