Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The best Kate Bush album?

From: Jason Lancaster <j.d.lancaster@spam-free-zone.staffs.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 1997 14:44:42 +0100
Subject: Re: The best Kate Bush album?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Calanais wrote:

> I like what I've heard of Kate Bush. I know she has many albums, but what
> album do you think is the best? I only want to buy one for starters.
>
> Thanks, Cal.

For a whole album (rather than a Greatest Hits), I'd say Hounds of
Love.  I personally think it's by far her best work, but that's just my
opinion (of course).

It's got some tracks you'll know, and plenty of great ones you don't.

Jase.

--
Beware...The Wildebeest Cometh.

To reply, simply remove "spam-free-zone." from address.