Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What We Listen To

From: hough.14@osu.edu (G Hough)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 21:21:40 GMT
Subject: Re: What We Listen To
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

On 31 Jul 1997 02:28:36 -0400, dpon@voyager.net (Dan Pon) wrote:
>In addition to Kate, I love Enya, Tori, and Sarah, all of which seem to
>show up with some frequency in other's lists. Also the cranberries,
>Sinead O'Connor, Loreena McKennitt, Renaissance(with Annie Haslam), and
>10,000 Maniacs. Also just starting to get into Rusted Root and Barenaked
>Ladies. Also love the soundtrack for Riverdance.

Although a devoted KB fan for 10+ years, I definitely have prolly a
more eclectic current music style... Phish, Bruce Hornsby (there's a
duo I'd pay good money to hear- KB and BH!), War, Crash Test Dummies,
Clannad, for a few.

But the most fun I've had is listening to The Dreaming on CD on my
'puter.  I still think the backwards lyrics say "And they said they
were very real" on Leave it Open.  That album is definitely made for
headphones!

--Weasel (Who wishes he could convince his wife to let him put up at
least one of the 40x60 TSW posters he has on the computer room wall :)
|TheSistersOfMercyKateBushToriAmos!|
|GillianAndersonTestosteroneBrigade|
|DoomMST3KWolvesOlds64FoxTrotHawaii|
| Weasel007/Columbus OH/Purdue Fan |