Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What's Kate saying on "Hello Earth"

From: "Tzwegers" <tzwegers@concepts.nl>
Date: 31 Jul 1997 20:47:33 GMT
Subject: Re: What's Kate saying on "Hello Earth"
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

At the end of "Hello Earth" are the following words

"Tiefer, tiefer irgendwo in der tiefe gibt es ein licht", recited by Gabi
Zangerl
(roughly translated, somewhere there's light at the end of the tunnel)
and then " go to sleep little earth"

Debraski <debraski@aol.com> wrote in article
<19970727151101.LAA01546@ladder02.news.aol.com>...