Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-22 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Constellation

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 06:22:04 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: Constellation
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

<< I agree with you.  I think Constellation is a lot of fun.  Honestly,
 though a lot of folks feel otherwise, I think it's more innovative than
 Moments of Pleasure and Top of the City whose lyrics are predictable with
 sentiments more cliched than those of Constellation.

Have you ever noticed that Constellation has many of the same qualities of
ABC's "Look of Love"?  The chorus and lead talking back and forth....even a
similar tune at times.  You can sing the chorus of "Constellation" in some
parts at least, along with the chorus of "Look of Love."  Similar style, too.
 Just an observation on my part!

~~~Sami