Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR KATEMAS

From: ANGLTRED@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 03:21:18 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: IT'S NEVER TOO LATE FOR KATEMAS
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello to all you Southern California Love-Hounds....

First of all, HAPPY KATEMAS!!!

Second of all, most of the Katemas parties that I'm aware of, took place last
weekend.  However, it's Katemas Eve as I write this and I am deeply saddened
that I shall be spending Katemas by my lonesome;  however, I realized that I
have no plans this coming Saturday (Aug. 2) and if perchance, there are any
other Southern Cali Love-Hounds who'd like to get together to celebrate
Katemas in San Diego, I think we should do it!  So, who cares if most other
Katemas parties are long over and if it's late notice, let's have one on
Saturday!  Of course, I live in a teeny weeny itsy bitsy little apartment and
cannot host it here, but I live not too far from the beach and there's lots
of space there.  Or, if there's someone else willing to host and can handle
the late notice....well, we'd all be grateful, I'm sure.  So, if you're
interested, please contact me A.S.A.P.  Time is running short.

~~~Samantha