Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's mini-lp (was OK! I Give Up!)

From: heisjohn@juno.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 14:19:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Kate's mini-lp (was OK! I Give Up!)
To: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU, love-hounds@gryphon.com

Ron wrote:
>    I took part in an auction last year (ad in Goldmine) for the
>clear, the
>brown and the blue vinyl of the Mini Album.   The clear one was sold
>for a
>whopping $150.00!!!!!    Apparently the clear vinyl is by far the
>rarest one.
>Good luck.  Hey,  if you find 2, get the other for me, OK?

Yah, I think I lost in the same Goldmine auction.  I bid $72.00 for the
clear copy and was told I "wasn't even close"!  Oh well, like a Uruguayan
copy of TKI, (and a brown copy of The Dreaming, and a 7" Japanese promo
of Sensual World and a German promo of Be Kind To My Mistakes and a whole
bunch of other things I've never seen before...) I keep hoping one will
show up some day...

John Heislman
heisjohn@gate.net