Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate on Viva2

From: Ariusz Nowak <ariusz@tk.net.pl>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 21:07:29 +0100
Subject: Kate on Viva2
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hi,

The program on Viva2 called Vinyl-X-Tra has just ended. It was all
about Kate!

They showed the videos:

Wuthering Heights (the "Outdoors" version)
Red Shoes
This Woman's Work
Don't Give Up
Hounds Of Love
The Sensual World
Rocket Man
Running Up That Hill
Rubberband Girl (the original british video)
Cloudbusting
Love And Anger

The program was leaded by Axel Terporten who was saying something about
Kate but I haven't understand a word because it was in German :-(
All I could understand was the names (he mentioned also Tori Amos).

Merry Katemass

P.S. Am I the first who write about this? ;-)