Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: S.F. Katemas

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 28 Jul 97 14:14:54 EDT
Subject: Re: S.F. Katemas
To: kln@staralliance.com, love-hounds@gryphon.com ("love-hounds@gryphon.com")

--- Karen Newcombe wrote:

Thanks need to go out here to Ron Girardin, who donated a pile of prizes
which were highly appreciated by those winning them:
- Darren won a copy of the Love and Anger Cassingle
- Robb McC won the TWW CD-single
- Brian won a TWW 7" pic disc
- Alanna won a TWW 7" single
- Stev0 won a Cloudbusting 12"
- Lunatic won a TWW Poster Bag single
- Karen won a German 12" HOL single
--- end of quote ---
Hi Folks,

I'm glad the "prizes" were appreciated.  :-)    I still wish I could've
been there... :-(

about The Early Years & Magician of Lublin:     Is there going to be a tape
tree to distribute these rarities?????      I'll gladly take part in it as a
branch.

Peace

ron