Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Katemas in the East Coast of USA?

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 01:24:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Katemas in the East Coast of USA?
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Zigory wrote:

>I heard a rumor she is recording today in New York City.  Can't tell more.

I haven't run into her yet, but if I do, I'll definitely mention it.

And Monica Sztybel wrote:

>Can someone inform me if there have ever been or ever will be any
>Katemas' in the New York area?  I looked at the web site and didn't see
>anything coming up.

If someone were to throw a Katemas party here in New York, and invited Kate
herself to attend -- were she in town, it would be the only polite thing to
do -- I'll bet an unprecedented number of Love-Hounds would "just happen to
drop by."   Sounds good to me!

RAB
(Tongue placed in my cheek so deeply that major surgery will be required to
extract it...)

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/