Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"'Scuse me while I kiss this guy" syndrome

From: spike45@sos.sos.net (wayne fisher)
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 1997 14:18:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "'Scuse me while I kiss this guy" syndrome
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

"Lee A. Blankenship" <lab4@dana.ucc.nau.edu> wrote:

>I am afraid I may be a victim of "'Scuse me while I kiss this guy"
>syndrome, or "There's a bathroom on the right" (there's a bad moon on
>the rise). I may never be able to hear the sound right.

ROTFL!!! The next time I hear Bad Moon I'll have to pay closer attention. I
used to hear that in Purple Haze also. I think my worst was "Freak out in
the garden"...should be "Reach out in the darkness." (late 60s or early 70s)
Maybe too much LSD? I still have to concentrate to hear it correctly.  Any
old timers remember that song?

Wayne