Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TEY lyrics

From: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 09:58:39 -0500
Subject: TEY lyrics
To: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

Just so everyone knows, I've put up lyrics of what I hear
on The Early Years recording. I happened to do this totally
separately to Wieland's posting, sorry I'm way behind in
reading LH.

Personally I think it is good for two (or more) people to
transcribe what they think they hear and then compare, so
they do not get influenced by what someone else heard.
That way we should get a good approximation to what is
really sung. I guess I'll be working with Wieland to get
these right over the next few weeks.

If you want to see what I think I hear check out:
	http://home.cray.com/~btd/kate-bush/
but it's bound to change over the next few weeks as they
get closer to what is really there.

			Bryan Dongray

PS I hope "you'll all be coming home for Katemas"
PPS Kate - we could never forget you.