Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-20 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: FS: KATE BUSH COLLECTOR ITEMS

From: Richard Bensam <rabensam@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 17:39:44 -0500
Subject: Re: FS: KATE BUSH COLLECTOR ITEMS
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@gryphon.com>

Hstrickert@aol.com wrote:

>Hallo Vinyl-Collector,
>
>and can offer you some records. ( PICTURES, PROMO¥S, COLORED VINYL and
>other very rare staff) from
>KATE BUSH
>In case you are interested only buying, please send me e-mails . When you
>have a Wantedlist. Should any info on the records on my list be
>insufficient, you can call or ask me anytime for further info like
>country, label, cover and the like.
>My terms of delivery and payment will be submitted when you have placed
>your order. All Prices in DM (Germany). The current rate today is $1US =
>DM1.70

My favorite item listed must be:

>	Rubbermaid Girl	Maxi-Pic	UK	Picture	12EMPD 280	M/
>	22 DM

And I thought Kate didn't do product endorsements anymore!  :-)

RAB
(Ever stop to consider the strange fetish connotations in the name
"Rubbermaid"?  Neither did I...)

Richard Bensam Home Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~rabensam/

Gaffaweb: A Tribute To Kate Bush And Her Fans
http://www.gryphon.com/gaffa/