Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes list

From: DaveLS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 20:22:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes list
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I'm a recent arrival to the LoveHounds list, and a fairly long-time
subscriber to the Ecto (Happy Rhodes) list. After some technical glitches,
the Ecto list seems to be working again. Here's the address (copied from my
own subscribe message, so I know it worked once) if you want to give it a
try:

majordomo@nsmx.rutgers.edu

in the subject line type -- subscribe

and in the body of the message, write -- subscribe ecto

Hope it works for you. Glad to be a part of LoveHounds now...

more later,
uncle dave