Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes list

From: Kelley Hays-Gilpin <Kelley.Hays-Gilpin@nau.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 08:40:57 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Happy Rhodes list
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
A1-type: MAIL
Alternate-recipient: prohibited
UA-content-id: A2314ZWYECJCM5

Kyrie and interested others--I'm no expert on majordomo or other
cybermatters, but I am receiving the ecto digest successfully.
It's apparently had its technical glitches, but is said to be
accessed by sending this message: subscribe <your email address>
to:  ecto-backup-digest-request@smoe.org
but I could be wrong about that.  If that doesn't get you some
kind of message about how to really do it, let me know.
It's well worth exploring--good list! I've found out about LOTS of good
artists there, like Katell Keinig, Greyeye Glances, and Susan McKeown.
cheers,
Kelley