Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Happy Rhodes.IRC.Video Kate and other stories

From: meredith <meth@smoe.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 21:12:21 -0400
Subject: RE: Happy Rhodes.IRC.Video Kate and other stories
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Kyrie inquired:

>erm..i'm trying to re-subscrive to the Happy Rhodes newsgroup ECTO..but I
>can't..erm..is it still existant??...any ideas/suggestions???

It's still here!  To get on the loose mail list, send a note to
majordomo@ecto.org with "subscribe ecto <your address>" in the body. If
it's the digest you want, you'll have to so to majordomo@smoe.org (note the
different location), and put "subscribe ecto-backup-digest <your address>"
in the body.

>ALSO...on IRC #ecto..what happened to the channel..no one interested
>anymore???

It's moved to dal.net.  I'll have to refer you to someone a bit more
knowledgeable to point you in the right direction there.

>ME??..who am I??...I met some of you at Geoff's place in 1994 before the
>convention and some at the convention...

Hey, I was there too!  One of the crazy Americans who came in just for the
weekend.  Hard to believe that was so long ago... sigh...

Welcome back!  :)

| Meredith Tarr                                              meth@smoe.org |
| Boonton, NJ USA                                http://www.smoe.org/~meth |
|                 "Marmots will stick to you in Delaware."                 |
|                  - The Surrealist Compliment Generator                   |