Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

To introduce myself......

From: orchidrain@juno.com (Nicole R Supancic)
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 12:38:12 EDT
Subject: To introduce myself......
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Cc: MagnoliaMist@juno.com

Hi......

My name is Nikki and I just joined your lovely group a week ago.  I have
never written a post before or belonged to a list like this. ( Fingers
crossed " I hope this goes through...")  I am very thankful to have this
opportunity to view into vital information on one of my favorite
goddesses Kate Bush.  As I am very addicted to anything that has to do
with Ms. Bush as I'm sure you all are. :)  Anyways, I am 20 yrs old and
have been listening to Kate for 6 years.  The romance started for me with
the song "Running up that Hill" and ever since then I have been entranced
with her voice.  Yes, I listen to others but by no means can they compare
to her.  ~I did at one time run into a angel of which I now have lost
contact with.  I met him in a record store here in Pueblo Colorado.  His
name is Thor.  We were just becoming friends and before I lost contact he
gave me a few wonderful tapes of Kate.  Thor if your out there I would
very much like to say thank you. If you want to contact me, I'm here....~

All the love,
Nikki Supancic
Orchidrain@juno.com -OR- Apricotbee@aol.com

Oh here are the other bands I spoke about...

Tori Amos
Howard Jones
Byork
Depeche Mode