Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and The Young Ones

From: Lane Stephenson <lane5@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 1997 10:10:22 -0500
Subject: Kate and The Young Ones
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

In digest #162 Ian wrote:

>On a different Kate topic, I recently watched again my video
>recording of The Young Ones' "Les Dogs", featuring Kate (sigh).
>What do love-hounds think of this bizarre tale?
>(May be more familiar to the UK contingent)

As an American fan of both Kate and The Young Ones, and a victim of the
difficulty of gathering information on both during the pre-internet
days, this post made me curious.  I thought that I had seen all of the
episodes of TYO multiple times on MTV several years ago, but I don't
remember any Kate references, or an episode called "Les Dogs".  I've
read about the Kate/Young Ones skit from Comic Relief (but sadly, I have
never seen it).  Is this what you are referring to, or is "Les Dogs"
something else entirely?  Details please.

Lane

--
"Now is the place where the crossroads meet.
Will you look into the future?" -KT