Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

...all the love...

From: Mr H <djh@deakin.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 00:12:09 +1000 (EST)
Subject: ...all the love...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Well, after being on this list for over a year and lurking for the past
few months, only to occasionally rear my head, it's time to say "goodbye",
or at least for now.

My time on this list has been enlightening, and I look forward to anything
new Kate releases (fingers crossed for 1998!!!).

I'd like to comment as I go on Kate's interview comments on "Under The
Ivy"...  It's one of my all-time favourite songs by Kate.  I first heard
it in 1994 when I purchased the "This Woman's Work" boxed set, and it
instantly moved me.  I find it funny that Kate doesn't listen to her own
songs!  Surely she knows what she's missing out on!?!  *g*

Anyway, I wish you all the best.  I may be back sometime, but with a
different email address, as my university account is about to close (my
reason for departing from the LoveHounds List).

And to all (I know it's early)-  "Happy KateMas!", now let's get
wassailing! :)

Peace and love,

David