Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Corrs

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 13:15:32 -0700
Subject: Re: The Corrs
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

     Hi Bonnie

     I take it you live in the US - I have never heard of the Corrs (and
     will probably now ignore them if they should ever surface).

     Best sit down and take in something good - NFE for instance, or for
     jollies - Wagner's "The Funeral of Gotterdamerung" - damn good stuff.

     Enjoy

     Leigh

Author:  love-hounds@gryphon.com at INTERNET
Date:    7/8/97 8:04 AM

hallo

        I sell computers, and one of the demos for the Aptivas is the video 'The
Right Time' by the Corrs. it may just be classical conditioning, but I find it
an noying and trite...not so much the music (which I suppose is really what's
import ant)...but that plasticky image the have of being manufactured by Mattel.
Other s ongs I have heard (such as the first single whose title escapes me)
leave a simil ar petrochemical taste in my mouth... in any case, they don't
appeal to my kate-i an sensibilities.

^_^

Bonnie Letitia King
http://webhome.idirect.com/~invictus