Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Corrs

From: Bonnie <invictus@idirect.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 08:04:24 -0400
Subject: Re: The Corrs
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

hallo

        I sell computers, and one of the demos for the Aptivas is the video 'The Right Time' by the Corrs. it may just be classical conditioning, but I find it annoying and trite...not so much the music (which I suppose is really what's important)...but that plasticky image the have of being manufactured by Mattel. Other songs I have heard (such as the first single whose title escapes me) leave a similar petrochemical taste in my mouth... in any case, they don't appeal to my kate-ian sensibilities.

^_^

Bonnie Letitia King
http://webhome.idirect.com/~invictus