Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Paula Cole comparison to Kate

From: Robb McCaffree <nsrjm@mednet.ucla.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 04:32:47 -0700
Subject: Re: Paula Cole comparison to Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucsd.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Rialcnis2 wrote:

I don't know if Paula was inspired by or influenced by Kate, but
it was Paula who sang the female vocals for "Don't Give Up" on
tour with Peter Gabriel. I believe that version of the song is
the one to appear on Gabriel's two-CD live album. (There is an
older, single-CD live album without DGU on it).

Robb