Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Poll: what is yuor age.

From: bigz <bigz@nation.nationgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 00:08:17 +0000
Subject: Re: Poll: what is yuor age.
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Ronald Girardin wrote:

> --- Dongerous! wrote:
> >It seems that there's interest in the age of us "Kateologists".   I haven't
> > kept track of the people's age so far but if you want, send me an email
> >stating your age and also your age in which you first got into Kate's music.
> >You can also state your sex:  Male, Female or Undecided   ;-)
> >

> >I'll start with myself.    I'm 35 (36 in a couple of weeks) and I started
> >listening to Kate when I was 18 (1978).
>
> Wait a sec. If you were 18 in 1978, how can you be 35 in 1997?
>
> >The poll results will be posted in a couple of weeks.
> >
> >peace
> >
> >ron
> >
> --- end of quoted material ---
> um....yeah.....      um.....I was in fact 17.   (ugh!  fridays..)
>
> Now I suppose nobody will trust my math for the poll results....  ;-)
>
> peace
>
> ron

	No, Ron was right after all, as long as he spent the years in space.
Remember the Theory of Relativity? A man who travels into space returns
a younger man than a man of the same age who stays on Earth. Thus, as
long as Ron remained in space from the moment he heard Wuthering Heights
in 1978 at the age of 18, until he returned this year at the age of 35,
it is feasible that he is ''younger.''
	My question is, how did he keep track of all the KB material after 1978
if he was in Space all that time?