Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: Gareth Morgan <garethm@netcomuk.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:05:36 +0100
Subject: Re: MisK.
To: rec-music-gaffa@moderators.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

IEDSRI@aol.com wrote:

> IED has been reading with huge pleasure the relative newcomers'
> accounts of
> their discovery of Kate Bush's music.  Please keep them coming, they
> rekindle us oldtimers' memories of the good old days when a new Kate
> Bush album used to come out every couple of years or so . . .

I have my mother to thank for my love of Kate. She took me to her
concert at Liverpool Empire at the age of  7 (work it out). The
theatricality of the show left an indelible imprint on my mind,  so much
more than if the concert had just been a girl with a band.

Been obsessed ever since and had the luck (and joy) to meet Kate three
times over the years.

DESPERATE for a new album this year.....