Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: MisK.

From: organon3@aol.com (Organon3)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 22:55:45 -0400
Subject: Re: MisK.
To: IEDSRI@aol.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Well if I remember correctly I first heard of Kate Bush when I was in
England visiting my relatives back in 1982. I was hooked!!! I bought a
tape and have been listening ever since. I have purchased every CD she has
come out with since and always look forward to the next one which always
is a masterpiece of work. I have not found another artist whos CDs I can
listen to start to finish with every song a hit. Cheers.
Chris