Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Age Poll

From: spike45@sos.sos.net (wayne fisher)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:18:04 -0700
Subject: Re: Age Poll
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Ron asked:

>So, can we assume that the favorite Kate album of a male would be The Dreaming?
>Hounds Of Love for females?

No we can't. I'm male but HoL is my favorite album by anyone. I do believe
the Dreaming is just as good but I'm more emotionally attached to HoL.

Great job Ron...thank you. It was fun and very interesting.

Just got my HoL+ in the mail a few days ago. What a rush. Now my favorite
album has my favorite song (Under the Ivy) on it as well. And Dream of Sheep
sounds wonderful. I could be wrong but her voice sounds much clearer on the
entire CD. What do you think?

If they re-remaster HoL will I shell out another $33.52? Wish EMI would do
this with tD. Night of the Swallow - Boooooooooom!

Wayne