Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: younger fans

From: monica & paolo <sandokat@bbn.mpbnet.it>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 10:24:00 +0000
Subject: Re: younger fans
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

I am 25 and the first Kate Bush video I saw was Experiment IV in 1986
and I still believe it's one of her best videos (together with Running
up and The Sensual World!). I love all her work, with no exception! Last
year I celebrated my tenth anniversary of Kateness by writing a book on
Kate for the Italian market. I didn't know it was so difficult to
publish something on her in Italy, I will let you know if I will ever be
lucky enough to interest an editor on it.
By the way, I would love to hold a Katemas here in Venice, no one
interested?

Monica Tessarin