Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Deeper Understanding

From: Stephane Malesy <stephane@infpar.informix.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:58:51 +0200
Subject: Deeper Understanding
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com
Posted-Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:58:51 +0200

Hi All,
Let me tell you how i arrived here. I just get the web connection few days ago
at my work. The guy told me that i have to try to surf. Guess what my first
research was about !... So i found the gaffa.web and I must admit i was
amazed.
You now, in France when I talk about KaTe, most of the time or i hear :
"who ???", or "ok, but what do you like in "actual" music" (!!!),
I am 30, and my first KaTe experience was the Babooshka video. I bought the
record
and turned all my family nuts by playing it again, and again. Till this
moment, i
became real mad of kaTe music. But, i felt quite alone whit this passion.
Now i found
the love-hounds and i am very excited i can talk about it with thousand as
mad as I
am fans all over the world.
You know, all priors events in my life are all connected to a KaTe song
(it's not
strange, i just listen them all the time...)

Stephane.

PS: I've never been in a KaTemas party, and I will be in Milan for my work
in July.
Is there some party in Italy ??? If not, anyway, I will enjoy a walkman
KaTemas alone
party in my hotel room, Humm Yes...