Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The first time...

From: "MNR W SCHAFER, MSC BIOCHEMIE" <9135820@LAND.SUN.AC.ZA>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 00:55:33 GMT+200
Subject: The first time...
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

Hello, I'm new here and glad to be among people with similar taste in
sonic experience. Seeing that we're on the subject of age and first
times, I'm 26 and heard Kate for the first time when the video of
"Rubberband girl" was played on TV. I bought the tape as soon as I
could find it and was smitten smack between the eyes. I am now in the
process of converting my music collection to flat, round digital
format, but it's a slow grind due to the inevitable fiscal
difficulties. I've bought TRS and TWS (not knowing at the time that
it's a compilation album ). I want every one, but will have to wait
some more :-(. BTW are the rumours true that she is readying a new
album for release somewhere in September? Are there any lovehounds in
South Africa that are reading this?
Bye
Wolfman