Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: younger fans

From: "Michelle . Pate" <pate_m@cmr.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:31:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: younger fans
To: Leslie Vermeer <lvermeer@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
cc: love-hounds@gryphon.com

On Wed, 18 Jun 1997, Leslie Vermeer wrote:

> >Steve Borden (sborden@netway1.mdc.net) wrote:
> >>And I thought I was a young one around here!  (I'm 27.)  Any other Kate
> >>fans out there in this age bracket?

I am 23.  I discovered Kate in 1990, when my best friend played "Moving"
for me.  "The Kick Inside" remains my very favorite Kate album, though
"HOL" is my favorite song, I think.  I was in high school at a performing
arts school, where it was "cool" to be weird, and so i did not suffer too
much for not liking whatever shite people were popular at the time.  8)

mush