Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Classic trolls

From: Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 23:42:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Classic trolls
To: Bryan Dongray <btd@cray.com>
Cc: Love-Hounds@gryphon.com

At 9:21 PM -0800 6-10-97, Bryan Dongray wrote:
>Richard Bensam wrote:
>> Throw in a snide comment
>> about Kate gaining weight and you'll have a complete set of all the
>> classics!
>
>Dongerous! <fastslow@idt.net> replied:
>> Who cares what she weighs?
>
>Obviously "Dongerous!" has not been around here for a while,
>otherwise he'd see the funny side of mentioning Kate's weight!
>We all know it's 16 stone.
>Confused? Look in your record store at the titles of CDs of
>artists next to Kate's.

I don't have to go to the record store. I have both Bush albums, in
addition to all of Kate Bush's albums. Is that really what "16 Stone" was
named after? You're right. That's pretty funny!

>PS My favourite male artist is Alice Cooper. Excellent lyricist.

I was into Alice Cooper, but then I graduated from high school and he put
out "Welcome To My Nightmare." That was enough of that. He'll never touch
"Love It To Death," "Killer" or "School's Out," or even "Billion Dollar
Babies" again.

>But I also like Paul McCartney and Sting, and probably a few others
>that don't immediately spring to mind.

Well, Paul McCartney is obviously a pretty talented guy, but Stink? Yuk.

- Don