Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Latest KBC missive

From: Scott Telford <st@epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:40:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Latest KBC missive
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

The latest letter from the KBC (number 17) arrived yesterday and has a
short note from Kate.  She says she's "just starting to write again
(early days yet so please don't hold your breath)." She also writes:

"I thought I should dispel a few press rumours - I have not gone mad, I
have not changed my name, if Rolf Harris is going to be on the next
album - I haven't thought of it yet, I am well and happy and yes, the
artist formerly known as Kate Bush is still Kate Bush and is alive and
kicking!"

Other news is that "Strange Fruit" sold for GBP 6800, and the Centenary
re-release of HoL will have the following extra tracks:

The Big Sky Met. mix
RutH 12" mix
Be Kind to my Mistakes
Under the Ivy
Burning Bridge
My Lagan Love

It's CD-only, and comes with a 20-page booklet and 6 additional photos.

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,       <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)