Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sorry

From: "Brian J. Dillard" <dillardb@pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 10:33:53 +0000
Subject: sorry
To: love-hounds@gryphon.com

to those for whom i dubbed the kateopia kollection,

i am sorry that the copies i sent you deteriorated in quality partway
through. the opening segments looked good and i didn't watch them all
the way through before mailing them out. now i've learned that the
signal deteriorates and the tapes are all but worthless. evidently, my
copies are too many generations old to dub from.

please send me your addresses and i will send back the $7 you each
sent me for the tapes and postage. and carole blakely--i found out the
copies weren't viewable before i sent your tape; that's why i never
sent it. i am sending you a check today.

again, i apologize. anyone else out there want to dub a few copies of
the kollection for these poor folks? let me know and i'll pass on
their identities to you....

brian dillard
dillardb@pilot.msu.edu