Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1997-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: Swans (some non-Kate subj)

From: Mike Wade <mwade@oxfam.org.UK>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 10:27:00 +0100
Subject: RE: Swans (some non-Kate subj)
To: "Layton, Laszlo" <LAYTONL@spp11.msmail.spe.sony.COM>, love-hounds <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

Yup, the Swan Lake performance was brilliant. As to videos, I think
copies are quite easy to get in the UK, but presumably it'd be on the
wrong video system for you?

Love,
	Mike
From: Layton, Laszlo
> I'm curious if there are any British lovehounds out there who saw Swan Lake
during its run in London last >year.

>Also, there's a video tape of the performance (it's mentioned in the
program), but its not available here >in the U.S.  Does anyone happen
to own a copy that I can persuade to either dupe for me, or send me